Roundtrip Shuttle to Cruise Terminal at Prince George Wharf
Book MPT to take you to your cruise ship for the start of an unforgettable vacation or plan your day away in Nassau ahead of your cruise departure.
Our shared cruise ship shuttle gives guests the flexibility to enjoy their time and avoid the hustle of catching the cruise appointed shuttle from NAS to the Cruise Terminal.
When you book MPT as your transportation to your cruise line terminals our driver will greet you either outside of the airport or your hotel and transport you to your Cruise Ship. MPT offers complete transportation services to and from all seaports and Cruise Ship Terminals.
We also offer private transportation if you decide to arrive a day ahead to explore! Book MPT today and avoid the crowd!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- No matter your transportation needs MPT has you covered!
Catch a ride on our shared cruise ship shuttle, servicing all areas of the Island.
Whether you are arriving at NAS for the start of your cruise or arriving at Prince George Wharf for a day in beautiful Nassau MPT has you covered with our Port Transportation Shuttle. We offer transportation to and from Cruise Ship Terminal.
Our fleet of buses offer a luxurious ride and are spacious and comfortable! Let MPT take the worry out of transportation so that you can sit back and enjoy your Nassau stay!
-Guests will be greeted by a Company representative on arrival
-Modern Comfortable and Spacious Fleet
-Professional, Courteous, Reliable drivers
Departure Point :1: Prince George Wharf, 2 Charlotte St, Nassau, The Bahamas
2: Lynden Pindling International Airport, Windsor Field Road, Nassau, The Bahamas
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/27/2021 - 8/2/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- • Drivers are trained in Covid-19 protocols (including disinfecting protocols) • All vehicles are thoroughly disinfected and sanitized daily and in between services. • For shuttle services we have reduced passenger capacity by ½ of the passenger allowance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.