Roundtrip Transfer from Ocho Rios to Ocho Rios Attractions
Spend an unforgettable day exploring the best Ocho Rios attractions on a private round-trip transportation service catered just for you and your family (Per Group up to 8), sit back and relax as one of our driver/guide share their vast knowledge about the history of Jamaica’s culture and the way of life of the people, travel in comfort in an air-conditioned bus/minivan with your guide to lead the way. You can customized what you want to see and do within a 8 hours or less time frame within Ocho Rios, no rush, take your time to enjoy as much as you want to do without the overcrowded tour buses fill with strangers. Take that chance and book our private round-trip transportation service, we guarantee you will love us.
NOTE: We're a MEMBER of JUTA TOURS of which is listed as COVID-19 Protocol Compliant Approved transportation/tour operators on the visitjamaica.com website. We are also certified under the Jamaica Tourist Board act and are fully protocol complaint to transport tourist.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel/Port pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Admission Fees to the attractions
- Once you have booked our round-trip transportation service an email will be sent to you for your pick up time and the meeting location at your hotel/accommodation or cruise ship port from Ocho Rios. On the day of your schedule pick up, all travelers that book our round-trip transportation service your driver/guide will have your name displayed on a PLACARD at the meeting location. With our round-trip transportation service you will have the flexibility to visit/participate in at least 2 to 4 of the following attractions listed (Blue Hole, Dunn's River Falls, White River Bamboo Rafting, Horseback Ride/Swim, Mystic Mountain, Konoko Falls Park, Yaahman Adventure Park, Turtle River Falls/Garden, Bamboo Blu Beach or White River Tubing) as time permits within the Ocho Rios area of which you will be required to pay your entrance fees/tickets upon on arrival at each location, you could also let us know the attractions you would like to visit prior to your arrival or pick up on the day of your tour, so we can make the necessary arrangements for your group. Our driver/guide will provide your group with commentary about the history, culture and way of life of Jamaican people along the way. They will wait for your group at each location that you choose to participate at, upon completion of your activities you will also have the option of stopping for shopping or lunch (optional) before being drop-off at your hotel or your Ocho Rios cruise ship port.
Departure Point :
Hotel, Villa, Guest House or Airbnb pick up is only offered for tourist staying in or on the outskirts of Ocho Rios area of which departs at 8:30am infront of the hotel lobby or the main entrance/waiting area. Ocho Rios cruise ship passengers our transportation service departs 30 minutes after the ship docks, upon booking our service we will send instructions via email on where to meet our driver/guide at the cruise port in Ocho Rios.
PortsOcho Rios cruise terminal, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, JamaicaReynold's Pier, 2 Main St, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/19/2020 - 7/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Ocho Rios, Jamaica - We drop off all travelers at the Ocho Rios Cruise port or there hotel/accommodation that they were picked up from.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.