Royal Food Walk Tour Agra
Get ready to taste the authentic best food of Agra and feast your taste buds. Agra is known for its ancient food culture, which is still alive and a visit to Agra is incomplete without trying this finger licious food.
To make the experience unique, all the places on this food walk are assessed for quality by Yo Tours and we try to offer the best local food in town.
We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting, so that you can also cherish this food, feast your taste buds and have a fabulous and lasting impression. You will taste more than 7 mouth watering and authentic delicacies of royal Agraon this food tour, if you are a food lover and enjoy experiencing different kind of foods, then you should not miss this walking tour because trust us, you will surely regret it later.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Food Tasting
- 2. Beverage
- 3. Friendly storyteller who can speak English & Hindi, highly trained by Yo Tours
- 4. Great conversations, interesting stories, local tips and recommendations
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
1. Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop of the old Agra, taste variety of street food, samosa, crispy, crumbly puri with aloo sabzi and chats.
2. Witness the preparation of the most celebrated sweets in the princely state, some delicacies that even though did not originate from Agra but still are a part of its rich cuisine for centuries.
3. Sip a cup of masala chai tea in clay pot with unmatched views of Agra, grab a lip smacking famous sweet dishes, desserts of Agra and admire its beauty while doing what people like doing – eat.
4. Taste a different variety of mouth freshener (various varieties of Paans, a mouth freshener usually had post meals) and end the walk with a delicious dessert.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Chaat Gali, Sadar Bazar, Agra Cantt, Idgah Colony, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring
- 1. A good appetite.
- 2. Water Bottle (since water kills appetite and as per the principles of Yoga, water should be consumed only after 45 minutes of eating, we do not provide you water on the tour)
- 3. Sunglasses
- 4. Sunscreen
- 5. Umbrella (in case of rainy season or summer's) 6. Camera if you enjoy photography
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.