Royal Palace of Caserta Full Day Trip from Rome
Be enchanted by the beauty of Reggia di Caserta, the XVIII century Borboni royal palace.
Join our comfortable air-conditioned bus and with the help of our professional expert guide discover this
luxurious palace which is on the Unesco’ World Heritage list.
Enjoy a delicilous lunch at a typical restaurant, and discover the stunning gardens with it’s water falls and water games.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Small-group tour max 6/7 for each minivan
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- "The Park's Garden are wonderful, they are in perfect harmony with a flap of land which is all a garden", so narred Goethe in 1787.
If you so desire to be enchanted by the beauty of the XVIII century Borboni royal palace, from its interior to the magnificence of the italian park and english garden, do not miss this unique opportunity.
With its five floors, equipped with 1200 rooms, 34 stairs and 1742 windows, the royal palace is the largest in the world, noted in 1997 on Unesco's World Heritage List. Mirrors, tapestry and frescoes contribute to moulding the palace into a jewel of priceless value, an immense show for eyes.
The palace opera architect Luigi Vanvitelli, (son of a very important painter of Gaspar Van Wittel sites, already active in Rome under Benedict XIV in restoring th St. Peter's Dome), infact, can be considered to all as an ideal and original fusion of two other royal residence: the royal palace of Versailles of the king of France and the palace of Escorial Madrid, residence of the king of Spain.
The whole day tour departing from Rome, begins on board a comfortable bus. On reaching the destination, the immense frame of luxurious palace, many of which being theatre movie stes, you get to relive moments through the tales of life of a court palace during the borbonico periods. While visiting the palace, the italian park features a series of sites, water games, and falls all the way up to the english garden, wanted by Mary of Austria, you will be catapulted in a wonderful place where kings and queens spent their most intimate moments.
In a short, if you so desire to be enchanted by one of the most beautiful places in the world, do not miss this unique opportunity.
Departure Point :Departure from your accomodation
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The tour can be changed without notice due to weather and traffic.
- You can start the tour directly from the meeting point, or use the free collection service from your hotel.
- When being picked up at the hotel in the morning, it is important to verify the driver is from PALMAR AGENCY, as at there are several companies organizing pick ups at hotels at the same time.
- Please refer to the Concierge for information about collection schedules.
- In order to improve the quality of our services and to avoid delays in the collection to each hotel,
- we kindly ask for your cooperation to be ready at the lobby of your hotel at the scheduled time.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.