Royal Sea Scope Semi-Submarine & Snorkeling – Hurghada
Immerse yourself in the fascinating underwater world of the Red Sea on a 2 hours trip from Hurghada by semi-submarine. Climb aboard the boat with fantastic panoramic views of the colorful fish, reefs and corals.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- 2 hours Semi-submarines
- 30 Min. snorkeling stop
- 45 Min. Under water panorama
- Diver Show
- Life Jacket
- Snorkeling guide
What's excluded :
- Photo shooting session available on request at extra charge
- Transfer from (Makadi,Sahl hashesh,Ahia) Extra charge 5$ per person
- Transfer from (Safaga,ElGouna) extra charge 10$ per person
- National Park Admission Fees $1 per person
Take advantage of the marvelous warm weather in Hurghada with a half-day out on the Red Sea. Climb aboard a fascinating semi-submarine and explore the underwater world off the shores of Hurghada. Semi-submarines have large panoramic windows and do not dive very deep. This gives you the best views under the water, especially near reefs.
After breakfast you will be picked up at your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle and taken on an unforgettable trip. Immerse yourself in the Red Sea and marvel at the colorful fish, reefs and corals. You will have approximately 40 minutes to make the most of the opportunity to enjoy snorkeling and experience the fascinating nature.
Enjoy taking memorable photos before ending the tour with the drop off at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Hurghada Marina, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
• Hurghada Marina, Marina Boulevard, Hurghada Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Offer free round trip Transfer from Hurghada Hotels.Round Trip Transfer from (Makadi , Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $ 5 per person.Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga , El Gouna , Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.Kindly advise Hotel name & Room number to inform Hotel Security.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.