Rug Shopping w. expert, private
Safe and fast rug shopping opportunity with a local expert to make your shopping spree hassle-free and as pleasant as possible, makes this tour unique. I am a rug expert and writer a book about rugs. "All you need to know before Buying Oriental Rugs"- I know all about the handmade Turkish rugs very well because this had been our family business in the past. I have many connections in the rug market such as small or big rugdealers, wholesalers etc. I can be very helpful if you are looking for a Turkish rug during your trip to Istanbul. Turkey is recognized throughout the world for their magnificent hand-woven rugs. The carpets are like fine art: unless you really know what you are looking for, it is easy to be fooled or scammed into buying something that is not of real quality and turns out to be a bad investment. Go with an expert!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Bazaar, Grand Bazaar, Istanbul
Explore the Grand Bazaar with your rug-expert tour guide to find your dream hand-made rug!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Hagia Sophia, Sultan Ahmet, Ayasofya Meydanı No:1, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Grand Bazaar, Beyazıt, Kalpakçılar Cd. No:22, 34126 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.