Ruined Temple Discovery Tour
A small-group remote jungle excursion for those looking to get off the beaten path! Explore Beng Mealea, a hidden ruined temple in the jungle outside of Siem Reap. Remote and relatively undiscovered, a trip to Beng Mealea takes you away from the crowds of Angkor. However, with this tour you won’t miss the highlights of Angkor – on return to Siem Reap, stop at Angkor Wat and Bayon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned private car
- English speaking tour guide
- 02 Bottles of water per guest
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
What's excluded :
- Angkor Tourist Pass – to be purchased separately
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beng Mealea, 40 km east of Angkor Wat Cambodia
Today, after an 8:00am pick up from your hotel for your private excursion off-the-beaten-path to the jungles of Cambodia to the remote Beng Mealea temple. Traveling roughly 1.5 hours through remote villages, you will have the opportunity to step back in time and discover Beng Mealea, a sprawling jungle temple covering just over one kilometer. Largely overrun by vegetation and not overly visited due to its remote location, the temple gives off an adventurous ‘lost temple’ vibe as you explore the piles of stones from its towers and courtyards, hidden amidst the thriving bush.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Taking a break for lunch of local Khmer cuisine, we then head back towards Siem Reap where you will visit two of Angkor Archaeological Park’s most revered residents. At Angkor Wat, the world’s largest religious structure, admire the grounds both inside and outside the temple, learn the stories of the images chiseled into the walls from your expert guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
The last temple of the day is Bayon, known for its hundreds of smiling faces, which invite you to explore its intricate levels. After your visit you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide and driver will meet you at the hotel lobby of your accommodation at 08:00am and pick you up for the tour.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The itinerary may be changed due to weather, unforeseen building closures, tidal and other operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent prior to your departure date.
- Print your voucher: find the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail and show this voucher to your guide at tour commencement.
- Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel.
- Please wear appropriate respectful clothing. Revealing clothes such as short and skirts above the knees and showing bare shoulder are prohibited in sacred place.
- During festivals, crowds and queuing may be experienced.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 to 1 business day prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business day prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.