Run through the city
I love running and love having friends of friends discover San Francisco. It is small enough to be able to see a lot while running.
Over the course of a 1 hour workout, we will make 3 stops to discover a breathtaking view of the city, a typical market where locals shop and ending the run in an amazing open air where to get local healthy foods.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- A food hall and the place to visit in the city
Departure Point :Ferry Building, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Return Detail :Barry's Marina, 2246 Lombard St, San Francisco, CA 94123, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.