Running City Tour of Kampala at Dawn (7 KMs | Sundays)
If you love physical fitness and would like a great introduction to Kampala, this is an ideal activity. We combine our love for our city and our passion for wellness through this running city tour every Sunday morning. We provide an opportunity for guests to explore the city and to immerse themselves in some aspects of the local culture through for instance, tasting local street food. This tour is also great for meeting new people as it is a join-in group tour and attracts both locals and travelers. Sundays are ideal for this activity as there is significantly less traffic on the road and the city's pace of life is considerably slower, allowing for a relaxed experience.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
If you love fitness and wellness and would like a great introduction to Kampala city, join in on this group running tour of Kampala at dawn. We combine our love for exploring and for running every Sunday morning with this running tour that visits Kampala's main historical monuments and attractions. The sessions start of with introductions so everyone knows everyone else, before we get into some warm up excercises and stretches. We then go on the 5 kilometre run, stopping every one kilometre at a monument. While at the monuments, our guides share the significance and history relating to the monument, and we all get to complete some cardio exercises before running to the next stop. Guests have a choice to catch some early morning local breakfast at Ugandan kiosk, or to head home.
• Independence Monument, Nile Avenue, Kampala Uganda
Departure Point :Kololo Airstrip, Prince Charles Dr, Kampala, Uganda
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.