Running Tour of Prague. Your private 6-9K intro
See the best of town and get an excellent workout in one go. We debate Prague as we run. To take a running tour of Prague, you need not be a super athlete. Our motto "Your Pace Is Our Pace" applies to all our customers, from genuine beginners to experienced marathoners. You can make the route shorter or longer - it is your time exclusively.
The tour is always adjusted to your starting (and finish) point, interests and preferences. We can stop, yet we do not need to – it is all up to you. Normally there might be a couple of brief stops by the main attractions, usually occasions to take pictures.
Your running guide always does their best so the tour becomes your favorite memory of Prague. You only need to pack up your running shoes. We take care of the rest.
per adult from
45 to 75 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Digital "action" photos send to you after the run
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Prague, Prague, Bohemia
We'll run through the labyrinthine lanes of the Lesser Town and the ancient streets of the Old Town. The Astronomical Clock, Jewish Town, Kampa Island, all will be on our way. Then we cross over the Charles Bridge, and if (your) energy allows, run up the hill to the Castle. And zigzag back.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any downtown location (hotels, apartments, meeting-point) or else on agreement
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We stay out there in the streets and parks so the risk of transmission is minimal. Stay healthy and join us on a run!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.