Rural Awa Brompton Bicycle Tour
A leisurely course in the countryside of Awa City. The road in the field that spreads out on the flatland is rarely accessible by cars, and even beginners can drive bicycles with peace of mind. If you look closely at the farm roads in the fields, you can enjoy the plants that color the fields depending on the season, such as old roads, small shrines, castle ruins, and giant bush trees. It is a holding area for the Awa Open Garden, which began in 2013, and is not a tourist spot, but you can also look at a personalized garden. Italian gelato Tokushima Dolce is a stylish place where you can taste sweets with seasonal ingredients.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Local guide fee
- Tour Insurance
What's excluded :
- Dolce for seasonal gelato
This leisurely tour shows you the rural scenery of Awa City.
There are hardly any cars on this flat road through fields, and it’s suitable even for complete cycling beginners. Your guide will show you old roads, small shrines, castle ruins, huge camphor trees and the different plants that colour the fields depending on the season.
As part of the Awa Open Garden project, you can also visit exquisitely tended private gardens.
We also recommend stopping in at the stylish Tokushima Dolce for seasonal gelato.
• Savor Japan, 1-2-1, Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda 100-0013 Tokyo Prefecture
Departure Point :angelsdust, 285 Awachō Ōji, Awa, Tokushima 771-1701, Japan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/15/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.