Russian Doll Workshop & Visit to Russian Doll Market & Izmaylovo Tour
The tour will start with picking you up in the city center and travelling to Izmaylovo by metro (30-45min, tickets both ways are included). There we will visit the souvenir market, the Izmaylovo Kremlin and the Russian doll workshop.
This tour gives a great opportunity to learn Russian crafts and traditional folk art and also:
-make your own Russian doll
-bargain for souvenirs
-visit an architectural ensemble made in the Traditional Russian style
-have some really good time.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide
- Unique vantage points
- Support and assistance before and after the tour
- Hotel pickup
- Workshop materials
- 2 metro tickets
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kremlin in Izmailovo, Izmailovskoye hwy, 73Zh Partizanskaya Subway Station, Moscow 105187 Russia
Izmaylovo Kremlin is an architectural complex similar to the Russian-style Disneyland. The place is quite unique, as facades of the buldings are designed in the traditional Russian architectural style of the 17th-18th century - there are very few buldings in Moscow made in this style. Inside the complex you will find a variety of workshops, museums and an Orthodox church.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Izmaylovo, Izmaylovo, Moscow Oblast, Central Russia
During 1-hour workshop you will learn how to make a Matryoshka, aka Babushka, aka Russian nesting doll, a traditional wooden doll. You will create your own unique-looking doll and take it back home as a souvenir.
A tutor will guide you throughout the entire workshop.
Materials (the wooden doll, paints, brushes and gloves) are included in the price.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Izmailovsky Market, Parkovaya St., 3-ya, 24, Moscow 613310 Russia
Izmaylovsky market is perfect for bargain-hunting. If you are after a souvenir from Russia Russian dolls, Soviet stuff, badges, winter shawls, fur hats, postcards, books, etc, the market is a place where you will find it all.
This is the only place in Moscow where you can bargain, and your guide will help you with negotiating the best price on souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Izmailovo Kremlin, Izmaylovskoye Shosse, 73 Ж, Moskva, Russia, 105122
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your hotel (please, write us a personal message with the name of the hotel)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.