Ruta Estepona Cultura Marinera Walking tour
“Learn all about one of the most ancient job: fisherman´s. Go back to the origin with our excursion, where you will learn the essence of this profession. Guided tour along the fishing port, teaching the fishing activity, attending the fish auction, showing the different fishing gear systems, learning and seeing the different type of shellfish.”
Discover what the Live Fish Auction is like and how the labeling of the fish should be, in addition to many other curiosities that occur to us fishermen in our day to day.
We will also explain in a workshop how to differentiate fresh and quality fish ( Work-shop “Fresh quality fresh fish”)
We will finish with a tasting of seafood tapas with local and seasonal products
Come with us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Special fish tapa.
- Bottled water
- qualified guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerto Deportivo de Estepona, Av. Luis Braille, 23 Torre de Control s/n, 29680, Estepona Spain
Pass By: Centro Historico de Estepona, Calle Bermudez, Estepona Spain
See the rests of San Luis Castle, gourmet market place, restaurants and shops. Main streets of Estepona.
Departure Point :Puerto Pesquero de Estepona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.