Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Tour
Visit the closest concentration camp in Berlin with a guide in Spanish and learn about the history of its evolution from the Nazi concentration camp to the Soviet special camp.
The price of € 3 covers the donation to the memorial and reservation confirmation costs.
The excursion is free tour, that is, an urban walk with qualified guides in which you are free to put the price you want to the tour once finished, depending on your degree of satisfaction and budget.
per adult from
What's included :
- € 2 contribution per adult for the foundation in charge of the Memorial Monument
- Entry/Admission - Memorial and Museum Sachsenhausen
What's excluded :
- Transportation (ABC full day ticket required)
- Lunch - Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Memorial and Museum Sachsenhausen, Strasse der Nationen 22, 16515 Oranienburg, Brandenburg Germany
- Tower A
- Central Courtyard
- Barracks 38 and 39
- Field jail and punishments
- Exhibition of the kitchen
- Soviet monument
- Station Z
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Washingtonplatz, Washingtonpl., 10557 Berlin, Germany
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Memorial and Museum Sachsenhausen, Str. der Nationen 22, 16515 Oranienburg, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.