Sacred Valley 4x4 Quadbike Adventure from Cusco
Take an adventurous 4x4 quadbike tour to see some of the Sacred Valley’s most interesting sites. Feel the adrenaline of having total control of an off-road vehicle as you drive along dirt roads in the mountains, splashing through mud puddles, passing fields and villages and enjoying the fresh, crisp Andean air.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- 4x4 ATV equipment
- Local tour leader
- Full transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Moray archaeological site (s/.70)
- Entrance fee to Salt mines (s/.10)
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
Be picked up from your accommodation and head to Cruz Pata, a tiny village where the quadbike adventure will begin. After a safety briefing, rev your engines and start off through the countryside to Moray, your first stop of the day. Look out over ancient Inca circular crop terraces and be amazed at the engineering developments of the ancient Inca. Connect with Mother Earth, (La Pachamama) and learn how the Andean culture lives in harmony with the nature that surrounds them.
Stop At: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras, Maras 08655 Peru
Continue your ride to the “Salineras”, salt mines for a quick visit to see how local people make a living off of the salt that is produced here. Get free time to shop for souvenirs if you would like. Hop back on your 4x4 vehicle once again and make the return trip to Cruz Pata where you'll return your motorbike and equipment and then take a return transfer back to Cusco.
Note: Return time is an approximate and afternoon tours may face some delay due to traffic going back to Cusco.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us at least 2 weeks before your departure date so we can arrange pickup from your central Cusco accommodation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- A valid driver's license is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.