Sacred Valley Day Tour
Uncover the famous Sacred Valley of the Incas on a private day trip from Cusco. Travel to the colonial village of Pisac where you will visit the typical market and attend the mass if traveling on a Sunday.
After your visit to the fantastic Inca complex of Pisaq, we will go to Urubamba where you have a delicious buffet lunch (not included), then we visit the fortress of Ollantaytambo and Chinchero. We will also have the opportunity to experience the local’s weaving textile center in Chinchero.
In the afternoon, the Sacred Valley Day Tour takes us back to Cusco and drop us off at our hotel or downtown restaurants.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Admission Tickets to visit the sites that are mentioned before
What's excluded :
sacred valley tour full day
Route Duration: 8 hoursStops on the sacred valley tour full day:
Attractions on the sacred valley tour full day:
- Pisac - pisac market , Pisac Arqueological site
- Ollantaytambo - Known as the Incan living town
- Chinchero District - Known for their traditional weavings
Awana Kancha / Pisac Market / Pisac / Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo / Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero
Operates: The Sacred Valley Day Tour begins at 7:30 am in Cusco. You will then enjoy a dynamic guided excursion through the magnificent Sacred Valley of the Incas. On the way to Pisaq town, we will visit Awanacancha where you will learn about the differences between alpacas and llamas as well as other Andean animal species. We will also stop in Taray viewpoint and have a chance to take pictures of the magnificent Sacred Valley of the Incas. Later, visit Pisac a beautiful Inca archaeological complex, considered one of the largest agriculture terraces in the Incan empire. And, of course, our tour also includes the typical Market of Pisaq, where you can buy a wide variety of handicrafts. From here, we will enjoy a beautiful ride along the Sacred Valley to the next stop, Urumbamba. Once there, you can enjoy a buffet lunch here (not included). After a delicious lunch, we will continue our journey to the Incan village of Ollantaytambo. This archaeological site is also known as the last living Inca city of the Andean civilization. The ancient Inca site includes impressive Inca remains like the Temple of the Sun, Temple of the Moon and granaries on the mountainside connected by ancient pathways. From here, we will head toward Chinchero, a typical weaving community with unique ancestral traditions and custom. In the afternoon, we will return to Cusco and drop you off at your hotel or downtown restaurant.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.