Sacred Valley Vip - Full Day
THE SACRED VALLEY VIP Tours in Cusco of the Incas is characterized by very spectacular conditions, such as an excellent climate, very fertile lands and the waters of the sacred river of the Incas, in this tour we can appreciate different villages and picturesque, in addition to making some stops in places like Chincheros, Moray, Maras, where we appreciate textile art and ceramics. At the same time we will visit Urubamba to enjoy a typical lunch, later we visit the villages of Ollantaytambo and Pisaq where it has wonderful Andean landscapes, and its inhabitants, natives of the Quechua ethnic group, they conserve many customs and ancestral rites until the moment.
per adult from
12 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
For those who want to make the most of their time and visit the Sacred Valley vip of the Incas in just one day.
Very early after picking it up at your hotel, we head to Chinchero where families still preserve their traditional customs and show us the ancestral way in which they process wool, and the way they obtain such vivid colors for their textiles.
Moray, considered one of the laboratories of agricultural experimentation, surprising with its circular terraces that are probably witnesses of the genetic evolution of many Andean products adapted to climatic conditions typical of the region.
Salineras de Maras, a spectacular area with saline protuberances, coming from the mountains that are still extracted by hand, the human warmth that works is also welcoming.
Ollantaytambo, one of the most important architectural complexes of the Inca Empire and one of the few places where the Spanish conquerors lost a battle, famous for its terraces built on the slopes of the mountains for agricultural purposes.
Pisaq is a center of administration of the lands of the sun, lands of the Inka and lands of the people, famous for the textileria and its visual dominion of the sacred valley vip.
During the tour we stop for lunch at a local restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas overlooking the Urubamba River.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Plaza De Armas, Oficina # 01 interior, Calle Plateros 326, Cusco 08000, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
for the pick up of the sacred valley, it is coordinated 1 day before the departure of the tour .. !!!
Return Detail :Calle Saphy, Cusco, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.