Sacromonte: Viewpoint of Granada
El Sacromonte is another of the oldest historical neighborhoods in Granada.
Known as the Gypsy Quarter, this "sacred" place is not only the best viewpoint in Granada, but a magnificent place to discover. A neighborhood full of art and culture in which the gypsy ethnic group gave life to Flamenco. From the abbey that crowns its top, to the banks of the Darro river, this route will allow you to get to know Granada in a new way that you would not even imagine.
We wait for you!
What's included :
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Liability insurance
What's excluded :
- Pick up and return to the hotel / hostel / hostel ...
- Entry/Admission - Abadia del Sacromonte
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abadia del Sacromonte, Camino del Sacromonte s/n, 18010 Granada Spain
Our accredited guide and specialist in art history, will meet you at the main door of the Sacromonte Abbey where you will discover a different route in which from the main Abbey, to the first caves of the "gypsy quarter", you will visit corners bohemians related to the art of flamenco and the culture that was born in this neighborhood.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Escultura Chorrojumo, Camino del Sacromonte, 1, 18010 Granada, Spain
At this point the route through the Sacromonte neighborhood will end.
A unique and essential experience to get to know the famous "gypsy neighborhood" in depth.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Abadía del Sacromonte, Camino del Sacromonte, s/n, 18010 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Escultura Chorrojumo, Camino del Sacromonte, 1, 18010 Granada, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.