SAFARI BLUE - Sailing with a local Dhow with freshly-prepared seafood lunch
Sail to Kwale Island in a traditional dhow sailboat on a tour from Fumba Village, and enjoy a full day of snorkeling coral formations, exploring mangroves, Climb a centuries-old baobob tree and swimming a natural lagoon with clear green water. You’ll sit down to a special grilled lunch of lobster, crab, squid, octopus, and tuna with Zanzibar-style sauces, then enjoy a spread of fresh tropical fruits. This full-day trip to Kwale Island is a perfect chance to see Zanzibar at its most pristine, traveling under sail for a truly authentic island experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in private car
- Entrances Fees
- Seafood lunch features Zanzibar flavors
- Snacks and beverages
- Snorkeling gear (life jacket, mask & flippers)
- Boat charter
- Transport waiting charge
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
What's excluded :
- Medical Insurance
- International Flights
- Airport Taxes
- Expenses of a personal Nature
- The limpid and crystalline water of Zanzibar, will bring you incomparable adventure that you would live at authentic of local boats. The Dhow, sails by skillful of the sailors on the discovery of the dream place. South west of the island, Menai is an absolutely evocative place of the natural reserve that hospitable by their naturalistic and their proper pearls of Indian Ocean. The language of the white sands and their alternative sea appear and disappear, a luxuries of mangroves the surrounds the lagoon of the crystalline water.
Enjoy on this fantastic adventure with your guide to convey on discovery exemplary of Baobab, the majestic trees for their valuable trunks, their branches beneath toward the blue sky. Next you will enjoy the grilled fish and shell fish under the shade of fragrance trees of tamarinds.
Continue sailing by listening the silence of the majestic Indian Ocean. Enjoy on a large powdery sandbank. From the pristine sand, swim in shallow waters or simply lay on the beach and relish the warmth of the tropical sun. Relax and bask in the sun under the clear Zanzibar sky. Snorkeling and move to Kwale Island, a great place to explore and climb an ancient baobab tree, which fallen down hundreds years ago but still standing tall, walk along the beach, view coral formations, discover hermit crabs scurrying about. At the edge of Kwale island, you will get to swim on a green lagoon from natural coral reef and mangroves.
Enjoy a special lunch based on sea food, get to try Zanzibar grilled lobsters, crabs, squids, octopus, tuna fish with local sauces. Your meal is followed by a tasting an exotic fruits of the season before you head back to your hotel and conclude your tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered. Free pick up from any hotel in Zanzibar Island.Airports
- Zansibar Airport, Zanzibar Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Zanzibar Ferry Terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.