Safari Blue Trip in Zanzibar | Full day + Seafood buffet
Safari Blue is a full day boat trip (Traditional Dhow) to the Islands located in Fumba (South West Coast) where we will go to the Sandbank, Snorkeling at coral reef, swimming and relaxing at ocean surrounded by mangroves and Kwale Island.
Its one of our most recommended activity in Zanzibar. where you will spend more time exploring the Indian Ocean in a unique way with our Traditional Dhow.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Seafood Buffet (Lobsters, Tuna fish, Calamary, Octopus, Prawns), Chicken, Fries, White rice, Potato soup, etc. Also Vegetarian option is available.
- Bottled water - Bottles of waters and Soda
- Snacks - Fruits (Bananas, Pineapple, Watermelon, Oranges, Mangoes, etc)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Our driver will come at your hotel for the pickup and take you to Fumba where we will take our dhow and start the trip by going to the Sandbank, where you can enjoy swimming at the calmest water, fresh fruits, also its one of the best places to relax and meditate with the best views.
After Sandbank we will take our Dhow and will go for snockling where you can spot alot of colorful fishes.
Then after we will go to swim at an ocean that is surrounded by mangroves, the water at this ocean its so clean, clear, calm and beautiful. Also it is a great place to take some memorable photos.
Lastly, we will go at Kwale Island, where we will have a seafood buffet and once done we will go to see an old baobab that has a unique shape and after we will go back to fumba with our Dhow and our driver will be waiting for you to take you back to your Hotel.
• Fumba, Fumba, Zanzibar Island, Zanzibar Archipelago
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any Hotel in Zanzibar.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.