Safari Pilanesberg Nature Reserve & Monkey Sanctuary
Be taken on a tour and feel the excitement as you enter into the wilderness and witness our Wildlife face to face in their own habitat and know you have connected with Mother Nature in a very special way and never to be forgotten.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Sit on the deck over looking the water hole at the Zebra Crossing Restaurant in the centre of the reserve.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Pictures during the tour will be taken for you and placed onto Dropbox
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bush Babies Monkey Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Any Additional purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pilanesberg National Park, Pilanesberg National Park, North-West Province
Feel the excitement of knowing you are about to take a journey into uncharted areas where it is you and Africa’s most feared creatures by exploring their territory, by their rules. You will be collected from the Hotel at 05h00 and proceed to the Pilanesberg Nature Reserve that spans an area of 550 square kilometres, the home of the BIG FIVE. Here we will drive around in the safety of our vehicle and feel the tension mounting that at any moment just around a corner and spot a herd of elephant or the king himself the lion or if luck the ever elusive leopard. With hunger setting in we will stop off at the Zebra Crossing Restaurant in the park for lunch. Without a doubt you will feel the sensation of total tranquillity of the African bush and know that that feeling will linger with you for eternity. After about 4 to 5 hours of game drive we will set of once again for the Monkey sanctuary.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Bush Babies Monkey Sanctuary, R104, Madibeng 0216 South Africa
The Monkey sanctuary is a privately owned sanctuary covering approximately 7 ha situated alongside the Magaliesberg Mountain Range. All the monkeys are taken in by the reserve from public donations and are funded by the guiding fees charged. Primates such as our Squirrel, Spider and Capuchin monkeys are given a new lease on life at the Sanctuary. Previously raised as house pets or breed for the pet trade, the monkeys are introduced into the wild world laden with waterfalls, lush vegetation, natural mountain springs. This gives them the chance to get back in their natural habitat.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- O.R. Tambo International Airport, 1 Jones Rd, Kempton Park, Johannesburg, 1632, South Africa
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to the present condition we will be regulating the number of people on the vehicle to 5 pax in line with social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.