Safari Quad Biking, Bedouin Village and BBC Dinner
Discover the vast expanse of the Sahara and the desert mountains. After the pick-up at your hotel in Hurghada you will start your tour in the desert. Upon arrival at the first location, you will get a brief introduction on how to use the quad bikes. You can then enjoy the thrilling ride through the desert sand. Afterwards you will get in a dune buggy and enjoy a very special driving experience.
You will then continue on to a Bedouin village. Enjoy the typical hospitality with Arabic tea and fresh flatbread as you learn more about the traditional life of the Bedouins. You also have the option of taking a camel ride before heading to the terrarium with impressive desert snakes and scorpions.
Enjoy a cozy evening barbecue in the open air and admire the fantastic views of the sunset. Watch a traditional show and marvel at the fire-eaters, Tanoura dancers, and belly dancers. You can also enjoy smoking a shisha pipe in the relaxed atmosphere.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
Experience an exciting 7-hour desert safari from Hurghada. Enjoy the fast-paced ride across the desert on a quad bike and dune buggy. Visit a Bedouin village and enjoy a traditional Arabic evening with a delicious barbecue and a fantastic show.
• Africantrips, Arabia Arabia st kornaish, Hurghada 84512 Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop off from any hotel in Hurghada is free of charge. Pick-up and drop off from Makadi, Sahl hashesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna and Safaga are available for an additional fee.
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.