Safari Tour from Punta Cana
Our trucks are equipped with friendly professional tour guide, one BARTENDER and of course the chauffeur .
Visit the most important of this city, the city of Higuey, where you will meet the Basilica Nuestra Señora de la Altagracia, we will walk around the city and will have a panoramic view of the municipal market, plus our special safari trucks take us to a private ranch a ride horses, then we will have a good time swimming in a river of crystalline waters.
Then reach our private ranch and have the opportunity to relax, enjoy a delicious typical Dominican lunch.
We will also visit a small shop purchase handcrafted gifts and simultaneously observe a demonstration of handmade cigars. Finally we end our tour on the unspoiled beach MACAO, where you can have fun swimming or using our surfboards or just relax watching the sunset in the Caribbean with a beer or a Cuba-free in his hand.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Catedral Nuestra Senora de la Altagracia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica Catedral Nuestra Senora de la Altagracia, Higuey Dominican Republic
Safari Macao Beach
Route Duration: 8 hours
Stops on the Safari Macao Beach:
• Macao BeachAttractions on the Safari Macao Beach:
Higuey / Uvero Alto / Macao Beach / Basilica Catedral Nuestra Senora de la Altagracia
Operates: Come with us to enjoy and discover the nature of the Dominican Republic on our Supreme True Safari excursion. We invite you to live an adventure full of memories in Super Large Safari Trucks, well prepared for your safety and comfort, with a friendly certified tour guide, a bartender and of course the driver.
In this fascinating excursion, our first stop will be at a ranch for horseback riding, after the ride we will visit a cigar factory so you can see how the process of making this highly valued product is by hand.
We will continue with a visit to a rural school where you can learn about our educational system, and if it is a teaching day you will have the opportunity to see the students.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This schedule is an approximation. Please, let us know your hotel or accommodation name We will be contacting you to give you the right pick-up time, depending on your hotel or your accommodation. *** NOTE: Hotels from Cap Cana Area, have to pay an transportation extra fee Select the option Cap Cana Area or Uvero Alto Area while making the reservation. the fee is included there.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our staff are vaccinated under a health check of the Dominican State, our local transport is disinfected, all our tourists who visit our activities are taken their temperatures, we also have alcohol to disinfect their hands and feet, they all have a mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.