Safe Private Cruise: Snorkel at Icacos Island aboard The Innovation Charter
Updates with Health and Safety Plan:
**Capacity: 20 people maximum for Private Charter** Our charter trips are a great option for groups of family and friends that want to enjoy snorkeling, time at the beach, and feel safe with a crew that will make sure everything is clean and sanitized. Flexibility of choosing your departure time. Contact us to revise availability for a different check in time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch, local rum and non-alcoholic beverages
- All snorkeling gear (mask, tube, fins)
- Safety belts (clip on floaters)
- Half bathroom aboard
What's excluded :
- Towels, Swimwear, Sunblock
- Transportation arrangements (pick up/drop off)
- Face masks
Your Private Group will have an authentic snorkeling adventure to Icacos Island.
Meet us at Marina Puerto Chico in Fajardo, and after a thorough introduction of our day, we'll navigate the boat for 35 minutes to La Cordillera Cays to explore one of the eastern islands of Puerto Rico. At Icacos Island, we’ll provide guided snorkeling and interpretation of ecosystems, marine species, and landmarks in the area. After the snorkeling, the bar and lunch buffet open! Deli Style Lunch Buffet is offered to enjoy with soft drinks or with Puerto Rican rum. Once we get to the beach, we'll have time to sunbathe and chill. Going on a hike to see more of the nature reserve is also an option.
Departure Point :The Innovation Snorkeling Tour - Puerto Rico, Carr#987, Km 2.5 Bo, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with serious knee problems (sea ladder)
- Not allowed to participate: Pregnant travelers and Children from 0 - 2 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Meeting location and aboard the vessel: Face masks optional Practice physical distancing
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.