Sagrada Familia Premium Guided Tour
Premium Sagrada Familia tour. Relax and discover the most magnificent monument in Barcelona in the best possible way.
Small groups. With maximum 15 people per group, the reduced size of our groups allows for better quality visits. Please note that our groups are significantly smaller than those of the main tour organizers in Sagrada Familia
Interaction welcome. You will be welcome to ask questions and interact with our guide and other members of the tour. A small group makes this possible
Awesome team of guides. We make an effort at selecting the best possible guides
In English. With no mixed languages on the same tour. Avoid listening the explanations in different languages
Fast track entrance tickets. Group access, which is quicker than the slow general admission queue for individual tickets
Duration: 1h 30min. Efficient schedule with starting point in Sagrada Familia
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fee and guided visit in Sagrada Familia
- Fast track entrance (groups entrance)
- Cancellation with full refund with at least one day notice
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Access to the towers. Whilst they offer good views of Barcelona, not an essential part of the visit
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
The Sagrada Familia is Antoni Gaudí’s masterpiece. It is recognized with UNESCO World Heritage status and it is one of the most visited buildings in the world. With our guide you will learn about its story, its architectonic particularities and its hidden secrets.
Our guide will meet you outside, starting the tour with a little introduction before heading into the Basilica. After passing security, you will explore the Nativity Facade. Our guide will help you to identify and understand all the symbols that Gaudí left for the visitor to discover. You will then step into the interior of the Sagrada Familia. Marvel at the special combinations of columns and stained glass windows and feel like you are walking through an enchanted stone forest. Finally, you will discover the Passion Facade and you will find out why it is so different and so strict.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Botiga de la Sagrada Família, Carrer de la Marina, s/n, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please note that discreet clothing is mandatory, the access may be restricted if the clothing does not meet the requirements. In particular, tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals are not allowed.
- For full description, further details and more tour dates please visit our website
- To limit the spread of the covid-19, Sagrada Familia is temporarily closed. For more up to date information please get in touch with us
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- In Exploring Barcelona we are going to follow very strictly the security measures established by Sagrada Familia since its reopening on the 1st September.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Exploring Barcelona