Saigon: Mekong Delta Day Cruise
Welcome to Mekong Delta to experience the peace of the life in real countryside. Mekong Delta is a watery landscape in the south of Vietnam. This is not only the perfect place to enjoy the beauty of green rice fields stretching to the horizon and the appealing of orchard gardens and specialties, but also the suitable destination to have a chance to explore the system of crisscrossed brown canals and rivulets by boats.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trip, fruits, candy
- English-speaking guide
- Cool towels and mineral water
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- At 7:45 - 08:00 AM, the guide and car will pick you up at the hotels in the central 1 district and depart from Ho Chi Minh City to My Tho City. A smooth routine on bus ride, passing the green rice fields, will lead you to the beautiful rural My Tho City.
Upon arrival in My Tho, we will take a morning boat trip on the Tien River to the Qui (Tortoise islet). On the way, we will view many overwhelming landscapes such as the fishing port, stilt houses, boat-building workshops, the other Dragon, Phoenix and Unicorn Islet.
Coming to Ben Tre Province through Bao Dinh Canal, the cruise will be more interesting when you discover "the country of coconut " by seeing a typical agricultural model called "Garden - Pond - Cage”, and enjoying coconut candies and honey tea. Then the amazing rowing boat trip on the small canal - fully covered by the shadow of the water coconut’s tree and cool breezes - will become your unforgettable memories.
A lunch with traditional Vietnamese Food such as elephant-ear fish and river shrimp, washed down with some cold drinks or beers will be served right in the heart of the orchard garden. The food here is well prepared, decorated and delicious as well.
After lunch, we will experience a wonderful atmosphere when walking into the village, visiting fruit garden, enjoying the tropical fruits with "Southern Vietnamese Folk Music" performed by the islanders. This is a great opportunity for you to join the daily activities of the local people and enjoy the peacefulness of this beautiful natural countryside.
Your expectations and satisfactions will be fulfilled by final boat trip back to My Tho on the Tan Thach Natural Canal. On the way back to Ho Chi Minh City, you will stop and take a rest for 15 minutes at a Bonsai garden. At 5:00 PM, we will arrive in Ho Chi Minh City.
Departure Point :The hotels in 1 district/ Saigon Opera House
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Saigon Opera House
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.