Saigon Nightlife at a glance by scooter (Private)
This is a short version of “Saigon Nightlife & Food Taste”. It’s a perfect choice for family, group of students with time limit & budget
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water: 01 bottle/pax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at your Hotel at Dist 1
- Use of helmet
- Local guide
- Dinner at local restaurant
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Visit: Tour East Vietnam, 9A Nam Quoc Cang St District 1, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Pick up and introduction to safety on the bike.
Giving gift to clients: a Southern style scarf.
Riding through busy and narrow streets / alleys of Saigon with a local Vietnamese driver (well trained, speaking English).
• 1st stop@ Local Seafood Restaurant. Enjoy 04 dishes:
• Steamed clams with lemongrass; grilled fish with chili & salt served with rice paper & vegetable; Steamed tofu with mushroom; stir-fried mussels with butter and garlic served with bread, stir-fried noodle with vegetable. (We have alternatives menu for Non-seafood eater & Vegan )
• 2nd stop @ Thu Thiem riverside park. The best spot with panoramic view of Bach Dang pier & city center.
• 3rd stop @ Rooftop Bar for cold beer, panorama city view (outdoor) & dance floor (indoor).
• Alternative for children: drive around for sightseeing Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral then stop @ a local sweet soup. Enjoy a glass of lotus seed & root, green bean, seaweed, water chestnut, dried jujubes & dried logan cooked with rock sugar (duong phen) (hot or with ice)
See different districts & hidden corners of Saigon.
Learn about foods, cultures, and lives of local Vietnamese with our guides.
Drop off at hotel. Finish
Departure Point :Tour East Vietnam, 9A Nam Quoc Cang St District 1, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :your Hotel in Dist 1 (HCM city)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.