Saigon on a Plate (Food tour) by scooter (Private)
Perfect tour for foodies. So many dishes, pauses and different tastes involved.
The trip is best for client who loves food and has less food-restriction, client who has no stomach-related issues. Not suitable for vegans and people with religious dietary
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water: 01 bottle/pax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at your Hotel at Dist 1
- Use of helmet
- Local guide
- Dinner at local restaurant; Vietnamese coffee
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Saigon Locals
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saigon Locals, 27 Truong Son Street, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Pick up is at 7:30pm from your hotel followed by an introduction to safety on the bike. Then you are off riding through busy and narrow streets & alleys of Saigon with a local Vietnamese driver -he/she is well trained and an English speaker..so no fear!
• 1st stop for Bò Bía - Rolled Bía: a very popular street food in Vietnam. Enjoy with a cup of Nước Mía - sugarcane juice.
• 2nd stop for Bánh Xèo: “ sizzling cake” or Vietnamese savory fried pancake. Following with Nem cuốn: another version of fresh spring roll with grilled pork - Bò lá lốt: grilled beef in lot leaf.
• 3rd stop for Bánh Tráng Nướng a Vietnamese pizza type with grilled rice paper, quail egg, pork.
• 4th stop (optional) @ a night street food alley for balut egg.
• 5th stop a local restaurant to enjoy the most trendy local street food with beers: Nghêu Hấp Sả - Clams steamed with lemongrass in a pot, Chem chép nướng mỡ hành - Grilled mussel with green onion and peanut and Ếch Núp Lùm - fried frogs (no skin) hidden in shredded lemongrass.
• 6th stop for Sâm Bổ Lượng: a type of sweet desert – sweet soup, cooked with rock sugar, lotus seeds, dried longan, red jujubes, and thinly sliced seaweed.
You will be returned to your hotel after dessert.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.