SAIGON SHORE EXCURSION: Old and New Parts of Saigon
We will take you on a tour of the city that will touch on some of the historical antecedents to modern Saigon as well as delving into some of the more everyday traditional lifestyle of the Saigonese. Our guide will introduce to you how they grow the rice, how they catch a fish but in Saigon city (This is unseen part of Saigon).
Enjoy lunch at local restaurant with local specialty. After that we'll head to center and discover history and culture of Saigon with:
• Local Wet Market
• The Jade Emperor temple
• City Hall
• Opera House
• Central Post Office
• Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral
• War Museum or Reunification Palace (Presidential Palace).
• The CIA building in Saigon: Saigon Helicopter Photo
+ Our tour itinerary is flexible and changeable to make you have local most experiences.
+ All private tours are approximately 9-10 hours or longer depending on your time. At the end of the private tour, we will ensure that you return on-time to board the cruise ship
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Bottled drinking water on the car/bus and All entrance fees
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Private, Customized and Flexible Tour
- Cruise Port Pickup and Drop-off with Private Transportation
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Independence Palace
- Entry/Admission - Central Post Office
- Entry/Admission - XQ Vietnam
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- -Personal expenses.
- -Travel insurance.
- -Drinks are not included with any meal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: War Remnants Museum, 28 Vo Van Tan Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
War Museum - one of the must stop for every tourist when visiting Ho Chi Minh City. A big collection of photos, items… about the fighting history in Saigon before 1975.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Independence Palace, 106 Nguyen Du District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
The palace is like a time capsule frozen in 1975. You can see two of the original tanks used in the capture of the palace parked in the grounds. Independence Palace was the home and workplace of the French Governor of Cochin-China. It has lush gardens, secret rooms, antique furniture, and a command bunker. It's still in use to host important occasions in Ho Chi Minh, including APEC summits.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Central Post Office, 125 Hai Ba Trung, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
A must see in Saigon: The building was designed by Alfred Foulhoux and features arched windows and wooden shutters, just as it would have in its heyday in the late 19th Century.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, 01 Cong xa Paris Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
A must see in Saigon: Located in Paris Square, the name Notre Dame was given after the installation of the statue ‘Peaceful Notre Dame’ in 1959. In 1962, the Vatican conferred the Cathedral status as a basilica and gave it the official name of Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: XQ Vietnam, 106 Le Loi street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
A must stop over to see the creative artwork produced by talented people.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Saigon Opera House (Ho Chi Minh Municipal Theater), 07 Lam Son Square Street District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
A must see in Saigon
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Emperor Jade Pagoda, 73 Mai Thi Luu, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
You will find this pagoda in District 1, which is roughly a ten minute drive from the city centre.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: People's Committee Building, 86 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
A must see in Saigon: Originally constructed as a hotel in 1898 by French architect Gardes, it now serves as a city hall and one of the city’s most iconic landmarks.
Stop At: Binh Quoi Village, 1147 Binh Quoi, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
This is one of Real Local Area for tourist who want to see local life.
This place is very famous with local people for picnic and fishing at weekend. You will see how they grow the rice, how they catch a fish but in Saigon city (This is an unseen part of Saigon).
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :1: Phu My Port, Đường số 3, TT. Phú Mỹ, Tân Thành, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Vietnam
2: Hiep Phuoc, Nhà Bè, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
3: Cai Mep Port, AH17, Tân Phước, Tân Thành, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
7:30AM-8:00AM The driver and Our guide will pick you up at the main gate (7 to 10 minute walk or take shuttle bus from the ship) of Phu My port to Saigon around 1. 5 hours by private mini-van. Ports
- Phu My, Cai Mep, Hiep Phuoc Port
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.