Sail in the MOST BEAUTIFUL LAGOON of Cancun at the COLUMBUS (Dinner + Free bar))
The Columbus tour is a one-of-a-kind romantic walk. In Cancun you have an incredible opportunity to fall back in love with the rhythm of a live romantic music and under a sunset almost as beautiful as the moments you will spend next to that special person.
Get ready to set sail and live a unique sunset experience of Laguna Nichupte, aboard a classic Spanish Galeón in a privileged location of the Cancun lagoon. You'll be able to savor a delicious lobster dinner or "Sea and Earth", a three-course dinner, a good wine, open bar while the sounds of live music will delight you during this charming evening. Let yourself be pampered throughout this magical afternoon to make that moment unforgettable.
Ignite your relationship with a little romance on your vacation. Adult-only activity. Book your Lobster Dinner on the Columbus ship now!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Three-time Dinner: Main course, surf and turf, steak or vegetarian.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Free national bar
- Live Music on board
- Tour in Galeón culumbus for two and a half hours
What's excluded :
- Marine Conservation Tax of $13 USD.
- Photos not included (Professional photographs will be available for sale).
- Transportation from Riviera Maya available with additional cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Nichupte, Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
The galleon sails from the Marina Aquatours pier, located at Km 6.25 of Blvd. Kukulcán, Cancun Hotel Zone.
While you are enjoying the fabulous music with the incredible saxophonist, you can enjoy the incredible dinner whether you want only meat or you also if ou want enjoy meat and lobster, with a delicious wine and enjoy the open bar they offer you.
You can dance with the live music or enjoy the fabulous sunset at the lagoon.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Marina Aquatours, Km 6.5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time for your pickup. This service has different schedules. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.