Sail Into the Sunset with Virgin Islands Day Sail - 6 Guest max
An Unforgettable Sailing Experience, Just for You.
There is no end to what you can see while sailing with Virgin Islands Day Sailing. Join us as we explore the most breathtaking locations around the Virgin Islands. Create timeless memories as you experience spectacular sailing destinations with those you love.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Sail into the sunset as you enjoy the spectacular Caribbean sunset from the deck of “Frances Anne” on your private sail. Enjoy our open bar, great music and a Charcuterie Board of meats, cheeses, dips and veggies. Feel free to jump in the water and enjoy the sunset from “sea level”. Sunset cruises typically last 2 ½ hours. Up to 6 Guest.
• Meat and Cheese Tray
Departure Point :6720 Smith Bay Rd, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.