Sail to Beautiful Rose Island Beach
This excursion will take you on an adventure you can't get anywhere else in Nassau. We will board a sailboat with just a few other people on board and will sail past beautiful Paradise Island as we head out to beautiful Rose Island Beach. You can't beat the clear waters in the Bahamas and what better way to experience them than in a sailboat. Want to try your hand at sailing? Ask the captain and you too could practice your captain skills and be yelling out "raise the anchor, hoist the main sail." After we snorkel at the gorgeous reef we will head back to the Ferry Terminal and you'll be off to your next adventure. Entire experience lasts about 4 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Life jackets
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
If you're tired of being around large crowds and want to get away on an intimate experience this one is for you.
First, we will meet you at the Cruise boat pier exit to begin the experience. Look for someone holding the sign that says "Nassau Sailing Cruise Excursion" when you come out of the cruise port and they will escort you to the boat.
Once we are all on the boat, it is smooth sailing from there. We will pass beautiful Paradise Island with the majestic Atlantis Resort. Ask if you can learn a little about how to sail if you want to get a little hands on experience. We will sail past islands and beautiful villas on our way to Rose Island. The crew will provide you with all of the equipment you will need to snorkel and all safety gear onboard. You'll see crystal clear water, a very vibrant and lively reef full of colorful coral and beautiful fish in every direction. We will hang out on the beach snorkeling and relaxing for about an hour and a half and then it will be time to make the way back to the start. Refreshing fruit punch will be provided as you relax, sipping your drink, and talking.
The entire experience will last approximately 4 hours.
• Rose Island, New Providence Island
Departure Point :Nassau Bahamas Cruise Terminal, Nassau, The Bahamas
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Safety is our number one priority. We are following all safety guidelines and working to do everything we can to make this a safe, enjoyable experience for all. Given the small group size of 8 maximum this is perfect for keep socially distanced and getting away from the crowds!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.