Sailing Boat: Sunset Cruise
Come aboard our comfortable sailing boat and disconnect from the world around you by relaxing far away from the noise of the city. We depart from Port Olimpic for a 90 minutes shared sunset cruise, where we will turn off the engines, set the sails and listen to the wind, the waves and some chilled music. We provide a welcome drink, some snacks and fruit and, if the conditions are good, snorkelling equipment and a Stand-Up Paddle Board when stopping for a swim in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea.
We will sail offshore and as soon as the sun goes down in front of Barcelona’s skyline, we will turn the boat around to enjoy the best view.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Welcome Drink
- Snacks - Light Snacks and Seasonal Fruits
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Stand-Up Paddle Board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- The listed price does not include a parking ticket.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port Olimpic, Port Olimpic, Barcelona, Catalonia
We will start our trip in the Olympic Port by giving you a short security breifing.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Playa de La Barceloneta, Paseo Maritimo Barceloneta, 14, 08003 Barcelona Spain
We will pass the famous Barceloneta Beach and all famous monuments of the city.
Departure Point :Boat Trip Barcelona, Moll del Mestral amarre 2854, 08005 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Feel free to bring your own Snacks and Drinks!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late- or non-arrival
- There is a possibility of cancellation due to meteorological issues. You will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If the group size is bigger than 9 people, the cruise may take place on a catamaran instead
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We will stop the boat for a swimming break if desired and if the sea conditions permit it
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Possibility to disinfect shoes and maximum capacity inside the boat reduced
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.