Sailing Brac Island from Split:Small Group Tour in Half Day with Swim and Snacks
We'll depart from Split under sails to one of the islands, it is a 4 hour tour so we'll choose regarding the wind, usually island Brač. We will anchor in a bay so you can swim, snorkel or lie on the boat. You will be offered wine, water, cheese and prosciutto (fresh coffee on demand).
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snacks - Dalmatian plater - prosciutto, cheese and bread
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brac Island, Brac Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
On Brač we will anchor in a cove with nothing but nature and beautiful water around you. Here you will have some time to go for a swim, snorkel or just enjoy on the boat with a glass of wine.
As we start moving again we will serve Dalmatian plater - prosciutto, cheese and drinks.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Obala kneza Branimira 7a, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It can get quite hot on the trip so we suggest bringing sunscreen and hat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.