Sailing on Senja’s outer side
Senja in Northern Norway offers the full diverse spectre of Norwegian nature at its best. Out here steep mountains rise up from the sea. In the archipelago Bergsøyan right outside Hamn i Senja you can gaze over to long stretched white beaches, enclosed by crystal clear waters in turquoise and blue. The sun shines on the islands in an open scenery, and is simply as close to paradise as you can get. In the summer the midnight sun colours the beautiful landscape.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Inflatable life jacket
What's excluded :
Experience the wild and beautiful mountains from a sailboat on the west side of Senja in Northern Norway.
With this sailing trip, we want to share the very unique experience in nature it is to sail on the west side of Senja. Here, in western direction, Senja ends in a spectacular way, where high and steep mountains dives into the great Norwegian sea. Outside here you will not meet land until you reach the east side of Greenland.
Surrounded by some of Norway’s most spectacular mountains on the west side of Senja, only pulled forward by the natural and eco-friendly forces of the wind, everything should be ready for a truly unique experience of nature which you will hardly forget.
Departure Point :Hamn i Senja, Senja Reiseliv (Senja Travel), Hamnveien 1145, 9385 Skaland, Norway
Departure Time :8/11/2019 - 10/31/2020
Monday: 04:00 PM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 04:00 PM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 04:00 PM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 04:00 PM - 11:30 PM Friday: 04:30 PM - 11:30 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.