Saint Petersburg City Tour with Private Guide
View the most bright landmarks of the Russian architecture during an individual walking tour with guide: the Peter and Paul Fortress, Winter Palace, St.Isaac’s Cathedral, Kazan Cathedral, the Church of the Savior on Blood, Mikhaylovsky Palace and other sights of St.Petersburg.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up in a centrally located hotel or another central point of St Petersburg
- Tour with a private guide (please select your preferred language)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off by public transport (optional)
- Hotel drop-off by car (optional)
- An acknowledgeable guide will meet you in the hotel and you will begin the city tour by the metro. On your way to the center, the guide will tell you a brief history of the Saint Petersburg subway.
The private tour will start from the Peter and Paul Fortress, then you will visit the magnificent architectural ensemble of Old Saint Petersburg Stock Exchange and Rostral Columns and will see the most marvelous city water views.
Then you will examine the main square of Saint Petersburg – the Palace Square, where parades, concerts, festivals, and city meetings are held. You will view the Winter Palace (the Hermitage Museum), the General Staff Building and the Alexander Column there.
Later you will observe the symbol of St Petersburg – the monument to Peter the Great (the Bronze Horseman) and the famous St.Isaac’s Cathedral. Have a relaxing walk on Nevskiy Prospect, the main avenue of St.Petersburg and learn about its history. Along the avenue, you will see the Kazan Cathedral and the Church of the Savior on Blood.
And then you will have a stop at the Mikhaylovskiy Garden before touring the Mikhailovsky Castle and the Summer Garden. Your excursion will end at the Summer Garden, from where you can continue to explore Saint-Petersburg on your own.
Departure Point :Centrally located hotels
Return Detail :Tour ends at the Summer Garden.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- ID document is required
- We recommend comfortable shoes (without heels)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.