Saint Petersburg Private Airport Transfer
Arrange your trip in advance and start your stay in St.Petersburg without stress. Use door-to-door transfer from St.Petersburg Led Pulkovo International Airport with comfort and safety and avoid long taxi lines upon arrival to Russia. Transfers operate round-the-clock, 7 days a week, so simply book a pickup time to suit you, meet your professional driver at your hotel, and travel straight to the airport in the comfort of your own private, air-conditioned vehicle. Since it’s a private transfer, the price is the same for one to two people traveling in a private car or three to six in a private minivan.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transfer
- Chauffeur-driven, air conditioned car at your disposal
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Phone charger
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- After landing at St Petersburg International Airport, meet your friendly and courteous driver, receive assistance with your luggage, and settle into your comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle. Then, sit back and relax as you enjoy a smooth and hassle-free transfer to your hotel in St Petersburg.
Whether you’re traveling individually, with a partner or in a group, your ground transport needs will be covered by this private, one-way transfer service. Avoid the confusion of hiring a taxi or using public transport, and enjoy a worry-free start to your vacation in beautiful St Petersburg.
When you place your booking, please advise your flight details and your St Petersburg hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours of booking and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle. On booking, you will need to enter the below flight and hotel details in the ‘Special Requirements’ box:
• Flight number and airline
• Departure city / Arrival city
• Arrival time
• Hotel name/address
All chauffeurs wait for passengers even if something delays their arrival. No matter the reason and destination of their travel, we are there to help them make the most of it.
Departure Point :
After you have collected your luggage, the driver will meet you at the Arrivals Hall located outside the Customs Area. The driver will be holding a sheet with the Lead Passenger's name.
OtherSt. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2018 - 1/1/2032
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:55 PM
Return Detail :St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed maximum 2 pieces of luggage. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the supplier prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Contact details advised on voucher under Important Information
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.