Sake Brewery(the most oldest) Tour in Takayama
Takayama city had 56 brewers more than 300 years ago. Good water and good environment made lot's of Sake brewer.
Now there are 7 brewers inside 200m area remain cityside of Takayama.
(This density is very rare things in all over the world.)
You can see the oldest & biggest sake brewery in our tour.
If you need other language guide, please let us know.
If you wanted to private tour let us know.
Not less than 2 person.
Under Japanese law, alcoholic beverages under the age of 20 are not allowed.
Please call us if you want to do our tour within few hours.
If it's raining/snowing possible to do this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide in English
- Tasting Sake
- You can see facilities & Kura to make Sake
What's excluded :
- Any other things
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hirase Shuzo Brewery, 82 Kamiichinomachi, Takayama 506-0844 Gifu Prefecture
You can see oldest & biggest Sake Brewery in Takayama City !
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :91-3 Kamisannomachi, Takayama, Gifu 506-0846, Japan
Return Detail :Hirase Sake Brewery, 82 Kamiichinomachi, Takayama, Gifu 506-0844, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.