Sakkara, Memphis & Dahshur
With Visitors Egypt Tours, you will get the chance to live the experience of the ancient Egyptian history with our experienced and professional guides with the lowest prices possible.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from your hotel and Drop off back
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
What's excluded :
- Tipping (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Giza Egypt
Visitors Egypt's tour guide will pick you up from your hotel.
Move by an air-conditioned car to start your tour by visiting The Step Pyramid of king Djoser (Zoser) in Saqqara, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser.
After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the Alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
Then move to Dahshur to visit the famous Bent Pyramid and Red Pyramid of Dahshur
Afterwards, visit some of the good quality Bazaars and markets in which you will have the chance to observe many of the Egyptian manufacture and hand-made objects with a chance of buying some items and souvenirs if you wish to.
At the end, the guide will drop you off at your hotel after the tour is finished.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will be meeting you in the lobby of your hotel with a sign of Visitors Egypt Tours.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.