Sakutto from the inn! Hot spring town short course
Course around the hot spring town in the Yumoto area. It is recommended not only for activities before and after staying at the ryokan, but also for people who do not have time and are not confident in their physical strength.
While unraveling the history of Akiu Onsen, you can get a glimpse of Akbo's specialties and hot spring town attractions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Insurance fee
- Guide fee
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akiu Sato Center, 40-7 Akiumachi Yumoto, Taihaku-ku, Sendai 982-0241 Miyagi Prefecture
Let's touch the climate and history of the Akiu area
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Saichi, Yakushi-27 Akiumachi Yumoto, Taihaku-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 982-0241, Japan
Let's go to buy Akiho's specialty “Saichi no Ohagi”, which is said to sell 5,000 per day
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Yakutosan Senmyoji Temple, Yakushi-99 Akiumachi Yumoto, Taihaku-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 982-0241, Japan
Visit the Senmyo-ji Temple, which is known as the guardian Buddha of Akiu Hot Spring. It is also possible to get a red stamp.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Akiu Winery, Biwaharanishi-6 Akiumachi Yumoto, Taihaku Ward, Sendai, Miyagi 982-0241, Japan
Take a break while watching the vineyards. You can also purchase wine as a souvenir.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Koibitonoseichi Nozokibashi Bridge, Biwahara Akiumachi Yumoto, Taihaku Ward, Sendai, Miyagi 982-0241, Japan
Love prayers at a famous spot for lovers
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Akiu-sha, Nozoki-9-4 Akiumachi Yumoto, Taihaku-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 982-0241, Japan
After the goal, we will prepare a special lunch by Akisha chef. Enjoy a special lunch limited to the tour using seasonal local ingredients.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Akiu-sha, Nozoki-9-4 Akiumachi Yumoto, Taihaku-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 982-0241, Japan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/25/2019 - 10/27/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.