Salak Agro Jeep Village Trail
Ride a classic 4WD car to explore the beauty and uniqueness of Bali. Nature and culture adventure package to see the verdant valley from one of the highest hill in the east of Bali. Passing through the rural area, get in touch with the local and pick up the accent of the nature. Explore, harvesting and taste the salak fruit at the largest plantation in Bali. Visiting the local to see the traditional making wine process and enjoy a coffee break.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Extra food and baverage
Sharing hotel pick up services, depend on the hotel location.
09.00 Arrive at the start point, replace with a classic 4WD car and start the village trail adventure explore the Salak plantation to the hill top and visit the local with the daily activities.
09.30 Short trekking to explore the plantation, feel the harvesting sensation and direct consuming the Salak Fruits from the largest plantation in Bali. Visit the local with the daily traditional wine process activities.
11.30 Coffee / tea break at the local house followed by traditional snack.
12.00 Spectacular panorama at the top view as well as Mt. Agung and eastern coast of Bali.
12.30 2nd view point at Bukit Surga to see the eastern shore of Bali island.
13.30 Enjoy typical lunch
14.30 Return to the hotel with air-conditioned van on sharing basis services
Departure Point :Pick up time at: • Nusa Dua area: 07.15am – 07.30am • Kuta area: 07.30am – 07.45am • Sanur area: 07.45am – 08.00am • Ubud area: 07.45am – 08.00am • Candidasa / Tirtagangga area: 08.15am – 08.30am • Amed / Tulamben area: 08.00am – 08.15am • Sidemen area: 08.15am - 08.30am
Departure Time :
Pick up time at:Nusa Dua area: 07.15am – 07.30am Kuta area: 07.30am – 07.45am Sanur area: 07.45am – 08.00am Ubud area: 07.45am – 08.00am Candidasa / Tirtagangga area: 08.15am – 08.30am Amed / Tulamben area: 08.00am – 08.15am Sidemen area: 08.15am - 08.30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: camera, sport shoes, hat, sun screen, cash for souvenir and any personal usage.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.