Salem Christmas Krampus Walking Tour for Adults
The Salem Krampus Tour is a unique seasonal tour for adults. Enjoy this wickedly irreverent Yuletide tour that is led by Kenneth as Krampus and explores the Solstice celebrations of Europe, folklore and Christmas. This is a small group tour and will have no more than 10 guests.
This walking tour celebrates the sinister depths of today’s X-Mass that are primitive, shadowy and raw. Greet the season with Krampus.
Join Kenneth as Krampus as you step through downtown Salem on lonesome winter nights as he leads you on a fun but macabre story telling tour that will change the way you enjoy the season.
Dressing up is warmly encouraged. Bring your own drums, bells, switches, and noise makers if you wish.
This tour is not for children! Offered in December.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-Hour Salem Christmas Krampus Walking Tour
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sinister Stories of Salem, 190 Essex St The Coven’s Cottage, Salem, MA 01970-3705
The Salem Krampus Tour is a seasonal Yuletide candle lit tour in Salem, Massachusetts that is led by Krampus and explores the ancient human celebration of the winter solstice in Europe and its ancient connections to the modern celebration of Christmas today. On the tour Kenneth Dyke-Glover will be dressed as Krampus, a horned alpine beast will entertain you with tales of wicked children punished for their misdeeds, song, and regale you with the stories of the Pagan, Greek, and Roman origins of the winter Solstice in the old world. This tour is not intended for persons under eighteen because of the historical and cultural content of the stories told.
This tour presents a side of Christmas that is fun, unedited, irreverently dark, and shockingly disturbing. Join Krampus in a walk through downtown Salem this winter as he leads you in a decidedly twisted turn down memory lane. The tour will end at the Hawthorne hotel each night where you may enjoy a cup of wassail and warm yourself by the fire. This tour is not for children!
Departure Point :190 Essex St, Salem, MA 01970, USA
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Sinister Stories of Salem