Salem Voodoo, Vampires, and Ghosts Guided Walking Tour
Real history, real hauntings! Spellbound is a unique walking tour of the Witch City focusing on the history of the Salem Witch Trials and paranormal investigation! Learn the secrets of 1692 as well as the sinister side of Salem today!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salem, Salem, Massachusetts
Walk the streets where the infamous Witch Trials took place with an officially licensed public guide and paranormal investigator!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :2 New Liberty St, Salem, MA 01970, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Spellbound Tours