Salerno Private 2.5-hour Walking Tour with a Local Guide
Admire the historic monuments and ocean views of Salerno on this private 2.5-hour walking tour. See landmarks such as Salerno Cathedral, the Church of Our Lady, and Piazza Flavio Gioia; walk the seafront promenade of Lungomare Trieste; and get back to nature in Pinocchio Park.
Be ready to explore the most important and beautiful spots of the city, such as the cathedral built by the Norman Prince Robert Guiscard and dedicated to the patron saint, St. Matthew. While walking and learning more peculiar things about the city from your guide, you will admire the Church of Our Lady of the Annunciation, and Piazza Flavio Gioia.
From there, you'll Cross Porta Nuova and enter the real heart of the ancient city. Here you can enjoy a panoramic walk along Lungomare Trieste.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private walking tour
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Salerno
What's excluded :
- Entry or admission fee
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Salerno, Piazza Alfano I 1, 84121 Salerno Italy
See the Cathedral, built by the Norman Prince Robert Guiscard and dedicated to the patron saint, St. Matthew...
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lungomare di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste 1, 84121 Salerno Italy
Enjoy a panoramic walk along Lungomare Trieste, with its many typical restaurants and little shops.
Departure Point :Lungomare Trieste, 23, 84121 Salerno SA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.