Salmon/Sea Trout Fly fishing on the shores of Kylemore Lake.Guided Half/Full Day
Fly fish on the shores of beautiful Kylemore Lough. A salmon and sea trout fishery with a long history and tradition. Min 1 Max 4 fishermen. Available: 1st March to 30th September.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide. Fishery fee. State Day salmon & sea trout license.
- Rod hire and 3 basic flies
What's excluded :
- All sea trout have to be returned alive to the water.
Join us in the beautiful Kylemore Valley for a full days fishing with an experienced local guide. We show you where to fish and exactly how to fish it to give you the best possible chance of catching some silver Atlantic Salmon, in an exceptionally scenic setting. Our guides have all grown up fishing in the area and know how to put you over a fish, all you have to do is cast! This package is only suitable for people who have some experience of fly-fishing. Available as a full (approx. 8 hours) or half day options (approx. 4 hours).
Departure Point :N59, Co. Galway, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.