Salsa Dance Class in San Juan
Salsa music and dancing are things you cannot miss out on while on holiday in Puerto Rico; therefore, it’s time to take a class! Get to know the culture of Puerto Rico through a 1-hour small-group Salsa dance class.
In a small group, you will be guided through the first steps of Salsa dance. You will be ready in no time to hit the dance floor!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Receive a 1 hour Salsa Dance Lesson. This is open to all levels, but tailored towards beginners. You do not need to come with a dance partner. Our instructors are all professionals and very talented!
• Jaime Benitez National Park, Ave Baldorioty de Castro, San Juan 00907 Puerto Rico
Departure Point :1110 Calle Vieques, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per class is required. If minimum requirements are not met you can be added to an existing group on a different day or you will be offered a full refund.
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.