Salzburg City Tour - Private Tour All Inclusive
Experience the best that Salzburg has to offer on board of a luxury minivan. This tour is ideal for a first-time visitor of Salzburg! The tour includes all entrances, the surrounding of Salzburg with the castle Leopoldskron, the castle Hellbrunn with its famous trick fountains, a boat trip on the river and Red Bull Hangar 7 museum. Salzburg the city of Mozart and the Sound of Music. A day filled with a lot of history of the Mozart town Salzburg as well with information about Sound of Music sites in the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All admission fees (trick fountains, castle Hellbrunn, Sound of Music World, boat ride ...)
- Private city tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Hellbrunn
- Entry/Admission - Villa Trapp The original Sound of Music Family Home
- Entry/Admission - Sound of Music World
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks (lunch)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
Meet your professional local guide and driver at your Salzburg hotel and hop on board of your luxury minivan.
Stop At: Mirabell Palace and Gardens, Mirabellplatz 4, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Start your Salzburg city sightseeing with a visit of Mirabellgardens, also used for many scenes during 'Do-Re-Mi' in the world-famous movie Sound of Music. Many of the Do-Re-Mi scenes were filmed here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
Continue with a tour through the old town of Salzburg, passing Mozart’s residence, Mozart’s birthplace, the Salzburg Cathedral, the festival houses, St. Peter’s Church, Franciscan Church. The top highlight in the old town is a stop at Salzburg's best viewpoint. Your private guide will point out all the must-visit spots from there.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Leopoldskron, Leopoldskronstraße 56-58, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
A little bit south of the city center, surrounded by an artificial lake, is located the rococo palace Leopoldskron. In 1964, when the film Sound of Music was filmed in Salzburg, 10 outdoor scenes were filmed here portraying the von Trapp Family home.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Red Bull Hangar-7, Wilhelm-Spazier-Strasse 7A, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Hangar 7 a real landmark of the Salzburg Airport, is where Red Bull is housing the historical Flying Bulls aircraft fleet and a collection of Formula 1 race cars. Hangar-7 also offers space for art exhibitions.
Hangar-7 may be closed to public on short notice, alternatively you can choose any other Salzburg attraction of your choice.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Hellbrunn, Fuerstenweg 37, Salzburg 5020 Austria
The next highlight is Hellbrunn Palace with its trick fountains. Hellbrunn was used as pleasure palace by the archbishops of Salzburg. It was used as a place for celebration, for pleasure, and rehabilitation by the prince archbishops. The bishops used Hellbrunn as a holiday domicile with a huge park and trick fountains. It was very modern to build pleasure palaces in the early 17th century. You will receive a guided tour of the trick fountains followed by an audio-guided tour of the castle. In winter you can visit Mozart's Residence instead.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Villa Trapp The original Sound of Music Family Home, Traunstrasse 34, Salzburg 5026 Austria
Stop for a photo of the original Sound of Music Family Home.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Sound of Music World, Getreidegasse 47, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Your private tour of the City will end at the Sound of Music World museum, right in the city center. After visiting the museum just walk in only 2 minutes to your last attraction of this tour, the boat ride on the river.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel in the city of Salzburg, if your hotel or private address (Airbnb etc.) is not in the list, then just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hangar-7 may be closed to public on short notice, alternatively we you can choose another Salzburg attraction of your choice.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.