Samaná Whale Watching plus Cayo Levantado Bacardi Island
Excursion for Whale watching in Samana bay starting from Samana port. Full day trip for whale watching in Samana bay and visiting the historical Island of Cayo Levantado plus Lunch on the beach.
First, we meet in Our Office.
Then the Excursion starts at 9:00 AM and Finishes at 5:00 PM. After boarding our Catamaran or Boat to visit the Whales in their own habitat.
From 9:00 Am until 12:00-noon Whale watching in the Sanctuary observatory and After this Whale trip we will visit Bacardi Island / Cayo Levantado. In Bacardi Island, Lunch Buffet from a typical Dominican Style will be provided.
When lunch is finished you are allowed to swim until 4:30 pm. The excursion will be finished at 5:00 pm at the same port from where it will start.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Lunch At Bacardi Island
- Fees entrace to Observatory
- Catamaran Tour
- Coffee, Tea and Water
What's excluded :
- Transfer or Bus
- Lobsters in Lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cayo Levantado, La Barbacoa 32000 Dominican Republic
Lunch Time at Barcardi Island.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :27 de Febrero, Las Terrenas 32000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.