Samana & El Limon Waterfall
That excursion is full day. And we leave from the hotels of Bávaro punta cana We visit the waterfall, Lemon Leap, We will arrive to Miches and embark by little cane and pass on a boat.
It is the most complete in Punta Cana, since it includes several activities in a single day; First boat ride on the beautiful beaches of the Atlantic, and the great bay of Samana, where every year in winter hundreds of whales visit their beautiful water to mate.
You will visit the beautiful and paradisiacal Bacardi Island with a blue and crystalline water, where there are thousands of palm trees and coconut trees, and a beautiful wet forest, as well as make a beautiful safari through the community of Samana and its mountains Here you can relax and take pictures of the Beautiful landscapes, rivers, streams, valleys and mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transportation
- professional guide
- Drinks, snacks, all activities
- Commentary offered by a guide who will travel on board
- Entry/Admission - El Salto del Limon
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Salto del Limon, El Limon, 32000 Dominican Republic
The El Limón Waterfall. This spectacular waterfall, 45 meters high with a natural pool and river will be at your feet, is a great place for a dip.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This schedule is an approximation. Please, let us know your hotel or accommodation name We will be contacting you to give you the right pick-up time, depending on your hotel or your accommodation. *** NOTE: Hotels from Cap Cana Area, have to pay an transportation extra fee Select the option Cap Cana Area or Uvero Alto Area while making the reservation. the fee is included there.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our staff are vaccinated under a health check of the Dominican State, our local transport is disinfected, all our tourists who visit our activities are taken their temperatures, we also have alcohol to disinfect their hands and feet, they all have a mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.