Samana Tour From Punta Cana
This Samana day trip by land via bus and boat, includes lunch and drinks and a visit to El Limon Waterfall and Cayo Levantado, also known as Bacardi Island. The tour will also go to Miches, El Limon Station, Rancho Tipico, the Samana dock and the communities of Juana Vicenta, La Colonia and Rancho Espanol.
You'll be picked up in comfortable buses in the Punta Cana, Bavaro, Uvero Alto and Bayahibe areas where we will begin a terrific adventure full of new experiences. Visitors will discover the amazing Dominican countryside through rural roads and magical places, ideal for taking pictures. The journey will start at El Seybo’s main highway which will take the group from Bavaro to Miches in approximately an hour and a half.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transport
- Professional guide
- Speed boat and catamaran to Isla Saona
- BBQ, buffet lunch
- Entry/Admission - El Salto del Limon
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Salto del Limon, El Limon, 32000 Dominican Republic
It is a spectacular waterfall 50 meters high, with a beautiful natural pool below, located in the community of Limón in Samaná, in the northeast of the Dominican Republic.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
6:00 AM - 7:00 AM Depending on the location of your hotelPLEASE, AT THE TIME OF MAKING THE RESERVATION, YOU MUST PROVIDE THE HOTEL DATA, ROOM NUMBER (OPTIONAL, AND A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER, TO CONTACT US AND TELL YOU THE TIME TO COLLECT IN THIS HOTEL.THE POINT OF CHARM WILL BE IN THE HOTEL'S LOBBY, OUR STAFF WILL BE CALLING YOU BY YOUR NAME ONCE THIS ON THIS POINT.IT MUST BE PUNCTUAL BECAUSE THE WAITING TIME IS 5 MINUTES MAXIMUM 7.Ports
- PUNTA CANA
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We don't accept people with, high temperature or flu symptoms on the excursions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.